This Is The Place, Where Imagination Runs Free, In The Notebook Of A Drifter. Join In And Discover New Books.

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Book Updates: Unpublished

 Since Amazon's announcement of limiting publications per day, as well as discriminating against AI usage of any kind. Including Manual AI, (Machine learning, OCR) where all it does is touch-up images. Much like an artist would do in Paint programs. It helps me keep my lines straight, clears up blotches, and fills the coloring/shading in correctly. It basically fixes my mistakes, since I cannot... I have retinopathy and other health issues that prevent me from, drawing straight, seeing if colors are missing, or fixing my own blank spaces. My illness causes tremors, and partial blindness. AI has helped me, fix many a painting and drawings. I have thus, unpublished my books with Amazon.

I am currently, looking for a different publishing site. One that will actually promote my books, make it actually visible in the search queue, and give better deals for the customers. I'm already looking into one called Ingramspark, I will be trying them out soon, with my Sci-fi fantasy novel.

I'll update everyone again, soon. With links to that book.

In the meantime happy reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Updates: Unpublished

 Since Amazon's announcement of limiting publications per day, as well as discriminating against AI usage of any kind. Including Manual ...