This Is The Place, Where Imagination Runs Free, In The Notebook Of A Drifter. Join In And Discover New Books.

Saturday, September 9, 2023

More Updates

I'm excited to announce that the book preview section of my website is now live! However, I am still working on the forum section, and I'm considering not having one at all. I don't think it'll be used much anyway. People can always email me directly for tips and suggestions on how to publish their works, and I'm happy to receive emails promoting other people's self-published books as well.

I always try to keep my book prices affordable because I understand how difficult it can be to manage finances. Even though I only receive a small percentage of the sales, I'm content as long as my work can bring joy and imagination to the next generation. It gives me immense satisfaction to know that I can make a positive impact on young minds. Also, all the images included in my books were created by me using a variety of methods, including hand drawing, paint programs, and AI technology.

Currently, I am taking a break from writing children's literature and focusing on my sci-fi novel. I will be sharing some chapters here so you can get a feel for it before it's published.

As always, happy reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Updates: Unpublished

 Since Amazon's announcement of limiting publications per day, as well as discriminating against AI usage of any kind. Including Manual ...