This Is The Place, Where Imagination Runs Free, In The Notebook Of A Drifter. Join In And Discover New Books.

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Greetings: Introduction and Under Construction

Greetings everyone,

I am currently in the process of moving everything from Wix.com over to here. I am not that great at creating websites, blogger.com is the easiest for me. So, what's this site all about you ask?

This site is for me to, well, promote my story/novel writing side. It will hold updates, pertaining to the books I am working on or have already published. Meaning, yes, you will get to preview upcoming and already published books, by me. (Mary Robbins)

Now since that's out of the way. Let me tell you what is currently being worked on. (Site wise) I'm currently working on the "Author Bio" section, as well as the code of conduct. (Rules, Terms of Service and Copyright). I will also be adding a forum, and book preview section.

Everything should be done within the next couple of days. (Hopefully, if there are no distractions.)

So please do check back often or as much as you like.

Happy reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Updates: Unpublished

 Since Amazon's announcement of limiting publications per day, as well as discriminating against AI usage of any kind. Including Manual ...